Thank you to our community for helping Kisses for Kyle #GoGold this September! You helped us raise much needed funds & awareness through many awareness and funding initiatives this September!
- Go Gold Children’s Fashion Show at Citizens Bank Park, September 13th raised $15,000!
- #Fearless43 in partnership with the Philadelphia Union – Full highlights here
- Phillies childhood cancer awareness game – September 14th – Full highlights here
- Kisses for Kyle Ladybug Mascot was introduced this September! Thank you Kim Hanley for your fantastic Kreation to help Kisses for Kyle raise awareness in such a cute way! Full highlights here
- PopPop’s Kustom Kars – Kreated our Kisses for Kyle Kustom Krow Scarecrow to display at Peddler’s Village for their annual Scarecrow display!
- NBC10 invited our Executive Director, Sharon Snyder, to a live segment on Philly Live with Aunyea Lachelle to chat about our Go Gold Children’s Fashion Show at Citizens Bank Park!
- Philadelphia Flyers treated families to a fun night out on September 21st in a suite to cheer on our Flyers!
- Bracco employees hosted a #GoGold dress down day raising over $1800!
- McCaffrey’s Supermarkets invited Kisses for Kyle to their 6 locations throughout PA & NJ, with our awesome volunteers collectively raising over $1700 in a 4 hour timeframe!
- Bensalem High School hosted their annual Bensalem Owl’s Go Gold football game raising over $500! Our Kisses for Kyle girls were invited to cheer with their cheerleading squad!
- Giant Food Stores in Wilmington Delaware invited us out with our awareness table, raising $348.25!
- We represented at the Conshy Funfest raising $470.87!
- Philadelphia Phillies invited our families out for a PHUN afternoon at The Yard for wiffle ball fun, rock climbing, hotdog shooting, yummy food at Chickie’s and a visit with our favorite mascot, the Phanatic! Our families were also treated to enjoy the Phillies game!
- Layla Alfieri selected Kisses for Kyle to provide close to 200 gifts, create amazing social stories for children battling cancer along with super sibs, & fantastic Birthday cards through her Girl Scout Silver Award!
- Joyce Talbot hosted her annual #GoGold fundraising campaign in honor of her childhood cancer warrior survivor Grandson, Jake, raising over $3,200!
- Thank you to everyone who helped raised funds, fun for our families and awareness this September!
Michael & Margaret Picotte Foundation
Kristen Johanson –KYW Newsradio
Quincy Harris – Fox 29
Dan Plesac – MLB Network
Sheila Watko – NBC10
Dawn Stensland – Talkradio – 1210
Jeff Skversky – 6ABC
Jenn Ryan – B101
Pat Gallen – CBS3
Aunyea Lachelle – NBC10
Jaime Becerril – Telemundo62
Mark Farzetta – NBC Sports Philadelphia
Weinstein Supply Company
Stars Hair Salon
A Moment of Magic
Pretty Princess Jersey
Magnificent Floral Events
Suzy & Rich Reisenberg
Sacred Heart School
The Pink Turtle
Skippack First Friday
Blue Bell Philly Pretzel Factory